Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July Celebrating

The 4th of July is such a wonderful holiday! Pool parties, BBQ's, Parades, fireworks make it one of my favorite holidays. I love spirit of Patriotism that fills the air.
On the morning of the 4th I woke up to the sound of a torch and flame of a hot air balloon, I jumped up to look out the window to see a big hot air just coming up over the hill, it was so close we could see and hear the large flame. I quickly changed out of my PJ's and ran with my husband and three year old boy outside to see and wave to the people in the hot air balloon.
Every year the Provo Freedom Festival hosts a hot air balloon festival, they get at least 20 or 30 hot air balloons that launch off at the same time from the field by the hospital.
This balloon almost landed on University parkway, it was literally right on the shoulder of the road, but they pulled it over into Carterville park where they would rolled it away.

No comments: