Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snow Driving

Robs is in Chicago. It snowed about 5 inches last night. I had to take Rob to the airport so we left at 5:30am. Scary drive home from Airport. I was driving their was a good amount of snow on the road but I had everything under control. I was in the middle lane just in case I did slide I wouldn't hit a barrier or anything. THere were no cars behind me and only one in front of me. Things were going very smoothly until the car in front of me did a 180 and I found myself driving directly into a car spinning into my direction (facing me head on). I pumped the brakes and prayed really hard that I would be able to stop and not hit the car in front of me. Miraculously my car did slow down in time for the car ahead of me to regain control and drive off to the side and out of my way. I was very grateful for an answer to my prayer.

No comments: