Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

We went on a little Sunday drive and stopped off at Bridal Veil Falls. We took a tripod and took some family pictures. Look at how big our girls are getting. They are at such a fun age! Stephan found the only dirt hill and slid down in his nice white shirt. Sooo grateful for oxyclean! I married such a hottie! Me and my triplet girls! I'm sooooo lucky!!!! My new flip flops. I love flip flops and wear them everywhere during the summer and I currantly have only one pair. Rob was so thoughtful and bought these for me on our anniversary. Also please notice the crackle nail polish :) I love crackle nail polish. Found a great quote. Its a quote that propels me to DO. Not to just be satisfied with "mediocrity". I liked it so much I thought I would post it here.

1 comment:

Elise said...

They are so big! I need to see them!