Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Triplets + Church = Organized Religion is So Outdated

Church...ahhh! Could it be anymore work? Today Rob was holding a baby, I was holding a baby, then there was a baby in the stroller next to me (our arms were full) and Stephan spilled his cheerios everywhere, Rob and I were both bending down (remember we were each holding a baby and at the same time trying to keep that baby happy as we picked up cheerios). Lucky for us though I brought a spare bag of cheerios which kept Stephan from a melt down. But right after we finished picking up all the cheerios from the first bag. One of the girls grabbed the second bag of cheerios and flung them everywhere! There was a lot more cheerios this second round. This off course made Stephan upset so he started screaming in frustration. So Rob put down the baby he was holding and ran a screaming Stephan out leaving me with three squirmy, mischievous little girls and a whole mess of cheerios. Beside Libby constantly trying to crawl under the chairs and/or reaching to eat the spilled cheerios or Lily reaching for Lexy's hair somehow I managed till Rob got back.

1 comment: